How to make boiled eggs.
First, you boil some water. If you get bored waiting for the water to boil, you can just put the eggs in before it starts boiling. In my experience, it doesn't really matter.
Once the water starts boiling, leave the eggs in there for a super long time. Like, 10-20 minutes.
You see, I like my eggs HARD boiled. Which means I cook my eggs for insane amounts of time.
You have to be fucking patient with these motherfuckers.
Next, you take them out of the water and rinse them in cold water if you are so hungry you can't wait for them to cool off.
After that, carefully remove the hard outer shell and consume them.
Eggs are a cheap and nutritious source of protein. However, I wouldn't recommend eating more than 1 or 2 eggs a day, since no matter how fuckin free range, brown, or organic they are, they are still loaded in cholesterol. And not the good kind of cholesterol either, the bad "clog up your arteries and make you die" kind of cholesterol. So enjoy eggs, just not every fucking day.
No comments:
Post a Comment