Terrapin Phlux Capacitor. Oak aged american ale. This is Terrapin's #16 side project. If you're not familiar with Terrapin's side projects, they brew one shot beers from time to time. I'm a huge fan of Terrapin and their creative beer creations.
I guess they thought that since it was oak aged, they didn't need to add much other flavor to this beer, though. Its not bad, its just kind of boring. Not a very engaging flavor. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't very good either. I think 22oz of it was kind of excessive, and I found myself struggling to finish the other half once I got through it. In fact I sort of forgot about the last bit that was still in the bottle.
9.8% ABV. American "Strong" Ale.
Score: Same ol' same ol'. I can't even really think of anything witty to write about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment