After a short hiatus I'm back to share with you all the wonderful beers I drank over the holidays. I'm gonna go chronologically as possible here.
Today I share Abita's Jockamo IPA. When I first saw the label I wasn't sure about it. Abita has a lot of shitty beers, but I'll try anything once. I was pleasantly surprised by this one. In fact it has turned into one of my standard favorites, and whenever I see it on the beer shelf I'm likely to snag a 6 pack.
Orangey/pineappley/light grapefruit. Perfect maltiness in my opinion, and hoppy but not bitter at all.
Goes perfect with just about anything, and is a fantastic stand alone beer.
4 comments:
I would love to try it out, but i doubt we got that brand up here in Canada.
Gotta admit it has a very cool label
good review!
nice post
Post a Comment