Beer, Food, Pics, Interwebz
haha elaborate?
I'M BACK YAY!Supp Bro :D Cool post bro!
graveyard sucks!
Sure, you say that now...don't even think about hurting Sunday night's feelings.
Night shifts suck. Don't let it get to you.
hahah, your wishing for monday to come sooner? WHAT
good thing I visited your blog today!
I know what you mean. Good luck broseph.
I know the pain of a night shift.. hope you got through it ok.
great blog !following & supporting you.take care.
Hang in there dude
Surreal nightmare? You stuck in Silent Hill bro?
It's good to see that you're beating inertia today :)
Posting from your iPhone? What app are you using?And if it's just a comp, bring some movies or something with you!
keep it up bro!
That's crazy graveyard :(.
go!go!go!go!
You've got some good creativity in this blog!
I have the same kind of hell shifts man, it sucks/
Post a Comment
19 comments:
haha elaborate?
I'M BACK YAY!
Supp Bro :D
Cool post bro!
graveyard sucks!
Sure, you say that now...don't even think about hurting Sunday night's feelings.
Night shifts suck. Don't let it get to you.
hahah, your wishing for monday to come sooner? WHAT
good thing I visited your blog today!
I know what you mean. Good luck broseph.
I know the pain of a night shift.. hope you got through it ok.
great blog !
following & supporting you.
take care.
Hang in there dude
Surreal nightmare? You stuck in Silent Hill bro?
It's good to see that you're beating inertia today :)
Posting from your iPhone? What app are you using?
And if it's just a comp, bring some movies or something with you!
keep it up bro!
That's crazy graveyard :(.
go!go!go!go!
You've got some good creativity in this blog!
I have the same kind of hell shifts man, it sucks/
Post a Comment