Beer, Food, Pics, Interwebz
cool post bro!!:)
It is a fantastic day...
Awesome! Clear skies to go with it?
california represent
yah this is a great time o year...
not quite that hot over here. I love october weather though.
Ditto. It's nice shorts weather in the day, then it's excellent firepit weather in the evening.
Mmms yeah, I love autumn. It's why I will never move outside of a temperate zone.
Sounds perfect!
Sounds like phenomenal weather. :)
my town is also having a nice weather. rains in the afternoon and wind is cold at night.
As long as I have a blanket for the evenings I am good to go.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
cool post bro!!:)
It is a fantastic day...
Awesome! Clear skies to go with it?
california represent
yah this is a great time o year...
not quite that hot over here. I love october weather though.
Ditto. It's nice shorts weather in the day, then it's excellent firepit weather in the evening.
Mmms yeah, I love autumn. It's why I will never move outside of a temperate zone.
Sounds perfect!
Sounds like phenomenal weather. :)
my town is also having a nice weather. rains in the afternoon and wind is cold at night.
As long as I have a blanket for the evenings I am good to go.
Post a Comment