10.12.2010

Beer Tuesday - Sweetwater Edition



Today I'm highlighting the Sweetwater Brewery out of Atlanta, GA.

They're a small brewery that have been around since 1997. In my opinion they make some of the best IPAs in the southeast market. Not only that but they seem to be a good group of guys running the place.

Their brewery is open to public tours. If you want you can just drop in and drink some beer (and its cheap!). Here's a video of Nick Nock giving a tour of the brewery.

13 comments:

Naj said...

ahhh... brewery! that's like heaven for me! lol

Barry White said...

Great post!

razortek said...

kewl! no really! KEWL!

The Angry Vegetarian said...

I've never had anything from them. Next time I'm at one of the nice pubs around I'll have to check to see if they have any of their brew.

Ishu said...

Hey, very interesting! I bet it tastes really good uh?

Drackar said...

That is sooo much fucking beer.

Skimbosh said...

Until Google ads some sort of beer-o-tron tool to the Blogger, this only serves to cause salivation.

Anonymous said...

I have to start making a list of stuff to order by mail, lol.

Barnacle said...

I'd like to work at a brewery 0.0

DrFresh said...

beer tuesday eh? I think i'll start that too. time for a cold bottle of steam whistle.

Lizard said...

tons of beer, wow.

Sweeeeeetas said...

I love beer, just posted about it on my blog:)

thecatzpajamas said...

GIMME SOME BEeRRRe