Beer, Food, Pics, Interwebz
It's also what J Lo's friends say. *rimshot*I hate her.
i think the yolo saying is sexy
Interesting, I think you are stupid
YOLO MEANS SUCK MY ASS IN GERMAN
I think acronyms are getting so tired. It's so '06.
We all know it doesent
YOU OBVIOUSLY LOVE OREOS
I have two dogs at home
Yolo sexy. Dumb ass really need a life. Go write a thesis or dissertation
You guys need to get a but hey ... YOLO
I forgot the life bit but hey ... YOLO
YOLO
HEY...YYYYYOOOOOLLLLLOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Post a Comment
13 comments:
It's also what J Lo's friends say. *rimshot*
I hate her.
i think the yolo saying is sexy
Interesting, I think you are stupid
YOLO MEANS SUCK MY ASS IN GERMAN
I think acronyms are getting so tired. It's so '06.
We all know it doesent
YOU OBVIOUSLY LOVE OREOS
I have two dogs at home
Yolo sexy. Dumb ass really need a life. Go write a thesis or dissertation
You guys need to get a but hey ... YOLO
I forgot the life bit but hey ... YOLO
YOLO
HEY...YYYYYOOOOOLLLLLOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Post a Comment