10.10.2011

This one time...#stories #fighting


“I was riding my bike in the woods when I noticed a gang of fifteen thugs attacking a young lady. So I stopped my bike. I said, “Hey you little bastards, why don’t you pick on a man instead of a woman.” Thirteen of the thugs surrounded my bike, while the other two held the young lady by each arm. I calmly thought back to my Sensai, Mr. Al, who once led a one man banzai charge that wiped out an entire American marine battalion. I looked at the first thug, and said, “listen man, I don’t want any trouble, just let the young lady go.” All thirteen of them laughed at me. But thirteen was their unlucky number. I did this awesome sweep kick and knocked all of them off their feet. And as they laid there out of breath, I hit them each in the wind pipe with my nunchucks. I took the young lady and put her on the back of my ten speed and we got the fuck out of there. On the way out, a branch hit me in the face. It bled a little but it was alright.”

1 comment:

The Angry Vegetarian said...

"But thirteen was their unlucky number."

That made me lol