I'm trying to find someone that can use this. The name of them are Dignity. The size is Medium 32" to 44" waist or hip. Adult fitted Briefs Super Absorbent. Compose Always in Control. Sure fit Fastening System cloth like& Breathable. I have 16 bags. Have 2 bags of Large too. 12 in each bag.so if you or you know someone that can use them let me know.All i ask i will meet you in hiram (walmart parking lot) you pay the gas i use. Don't want no one to come to my house sorry but i watch the news they tell you not to let people come to your house. i do that them and will meet you. thank you
TL;DR version, "Free adult diapers! Meet me in the walmart parking lot and bring gas money!"
10 comments:
i hate walmart!
WOW people and their lack of simple English is ridiculous.
Breathable you say? Sold!
Craigslist is so disgusting. Even the design of the site is just awful.
lol diapers, no more toilet
O_o
Ok then. brb hiram
need more info!! I want them!!
Oh.. whut?
Walmart is a bad place.
Craigslist can be odd at times, but It helped me sell my car quick. And I got a free Mac 128K
"Bring gas-money" hah
Post a Comment