10.13.2010

Walmart Wednesday

A few weekends ago, A 9 year old managed to climb into one of those claw grabber machines at a Walmart in Wisconsin.

Firefighters were called in to rescue the boy. The firefighter stated, "We actually tried to get his attention a few times because he was playing. So I mean he was happy to be in there."

Judging from the kid's picture and the firefighters description, the kid sounds like he's probably a little mentally slow. The parents were just as tarded, with the mom stating, "I didn't know until I went to get him that he was inside the machine."

10 comments:

Naj said...

stupid people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Stav88os said...

Nice!;)

razortek said...

great post man!

Skimbosh said...

So? Just pop a few quarters in and start using the crane. Maybe you get a stuffed toy in the process. Win/win!

The Angry Vegetarian said...

I was the champ at those things. I'd clear those bastards out. Would've been weird if I got a kid out of one of those one day.

Drackar said...

tarded...

Anonymous said...

I agree with Rorschach. The right side clip would fit perfectly around a small head.

Lizard said...

kids these days...

Eferhilda said...

Get him?! I hate how parents think that the games and the candy machines are like babysitters. Stupidass parents!!

DrFresh said...

sounds like my towns typical walmart customers.