10.06.2010

Walmart Wednesday

Since Walmart is such a fantastic place, I thought I'd dedicate this Wednesday to the upstanding people that shop there!

David Berusch was caught on tape at the Walmart in Lilburn, GA sexually assaulting a 14 year old in the cosmetics department. Police stated, "[the] juvenile victim was shopping with her aunt when our suspect came by her in the aisle, groped her and started walking away fast out the store."

31 comments:

Archivist said...

sick, chinese importing, slave good, slave waging fucks

iMonei said...

messed up

nicole said...

nice post :)

supporting you
take care

Barnacle said...

sick people :(

hunter time said...

man thats messed up but io can't help but laugh =o

Mr Karloff said...

this kinda makes me happy that oz doesn't have walmart, but think of the savings

momo said...

man that is so damn sick

Per S said...

I wish we had Walmart in Sweden :(

Slumph said...

omm nom nom =D

The Angry Vegetarian said...

Ugh, that's bad :(

Anonymous said...

looks great==> supportin!

DailyDose said...

Walmart you say? Might have to investigate this situation...

Drackar said...

Ahahaha. yeah. Wallmart. It's kinda like the south, wherever you go.

Discerning Gentleman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
comradejoker.blogspot.com/ said...

freaking walmart is hilarious, can't wait for more walmart wednesdays!

LoreBlogger said...

walmart is a very interesting place

Bernhard said...

I've never been to walmart ;(

Skimbosh said...

Some of these comments (the ones where you know the person didn't read the story) make the whole incident that much more decadent.

Jimmy Volmer said...

you've got some good insight in this post :)

remzi said...

Sad

Killian said...

It is unfortunate that she may require professional help

Nailgun said...

Walmart is always a classy place jk

Katie Greene said...

knowing how attractive walmart's patrons are, i'm not sure i wanna see this chick...

Nerd Life said...

Thanks for commenting on my last post! Your input will help me with my next one.

My internet explortion said...

That is sick He deserves to go to jail.

Naj said...

what the hell?!? dude, that guy is sick! he should be put to death.

Marc said...

I wish we had Wal-marts in Australia...wait WHAT?!

Eferhilda said...

WTF! Seriously!?

kmartsmartsuperstar said...

People of walmart. I shop at target.

Anonymous said...

Jesus! First Shrek now this?

Archivist said...

disgusting walmart people