Beer, Food, Pics, Interwebz
i think you're right
i used to wear 3D glasses all the time.
agreed...
Also they look totally gay
Well they probably figure that people with eye problems dont want to mess up their eyes even more with the graphics.
they need to make some for people who r vizooelly impared
lolwut? you wear glasses?
I didn't know until yesterday you have to turn them on as well. Why can't they use stay on?
this is the shortest blog ive ever read lmao
haha! i never thought of that before... yeah they will be able to see 3d but it will be blurred. maybe they can wear it over their normal glass.
I had that sort of issue when I went and saw Avatar 3d. Stupid glasses.
Imax theatres have some pretty good ones that are oversized and fit over glasses... used them when I saw Avatar, I think.
Yeah, depends on which ones they are. The newer ones are like Indie0987 said, over-sized. Those old ones, the red and blue paper ones, blech.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
i think you're right
i used to wear 3D glasses all the time.
agreed...
Also they look totally gay
Well they probably figure that people with eye problems dont want to mess up their eyes even more with the graphics.
they need to make some for people who r vizooelly impared
lolwut? you wear glasses?
I didn't know until yesterday you have to turn them on as well. Why can't they use stay on?
this is the shortest blog ive ever read lmao
haha! i never thought of that before... yeah they will be able to see 3d but it will be blurred. maybe they can wear it over their normal glass.
I had that sort of issue when I went and saw Avatar 3d. Stupid glasses.
Imax theatres have some pretty good ones that are oversized and fit over glasses... used them when I saw Avatar, I think.
Yeah, depends on which ones they are. The newer ones are like Indie0987 said, over-sized. Those old ones, the red and blue paper ones, blech.
Post a Comment