Beer, Food, Pics, Interwebz
it's a bread-club.
lol good bro!
looks like you could murder someone with that.
Looks tasty. Asymmetrical homebaked bread is usually awesome.. reminds me of being little and my dad baking lol.
very phallicon a serious note, how did it taste?
Looks pretty appetizing!
looks like a giant dildo! lol
good god
Looks better than most of the things I've baked.
wow, that's nice
Freaking yum. Make it a super sandwich.
Great post!
Yeah, how did it taste? Remind me to call you if I need someone to smuggle something (phallic) in to prison.
looks tasty man!
I want to make a sandwich with it.
That's making me hungry man, good job. Don't worry about the lumps, they don't affect my hunger at all.
tasty!
haha, nice
Cool, looks like a dildo xD sorry but it seems great!
could be shaped better but not bad
thanks for sharing this!
to hell with the shape looks ripe for the eatin
looks great!;)
I love bread and that looks very tasty.
You'll get better :)
Post a Comment
25 comments:
it's a bread-club.
lol good bro!
looks like you could murder someone with that.
Looks tasty. Asymmetrical homebaked bread is usually awesome.. reminds me of being little and my dad baking lol.
very phallic
on a serious note, how did it taste?
Looks pretty appetizing!
looks like a giant dildo! lol
good god
Looks better than most of the things I've baked.
wow, that's nice
Freaking yum. Make it a super sandwich.
Great post!
Yeah, how did it taste? Remind me to call you if I need someone to smuggle something (phallic) in to prison.
looks tasty man!
I want to make a sandwich with it.
That's making me hungry man, good job. Don't worry about the lumps, they don't affect my hunger at all.
tasty!
haha, nice
Cool, looks like a dildo xD sorry but it seems great!
could be shaped better but not bad
thanks for sharing this!
to hell with the shape looks ripe for the eatin
looks great!;)
I love bread and that looks very tasty.
You'll get better :)
Post a Comment