8.13.2014

Personals ad

I really don't like women that much, men are shitty to begin with. I am so much better than any man or woman that I have ever met. I don't need anything from you, and you shouldn't expect anything from me. I don't plan on lifting a finger to help you do anything least of all reach orgasm. I am all about me. 

Don't like the fact that I just spent 16 hours playing Halo on Saturday instead of taking you to that god damned play you wanted to see? Good, cause I just got a review of it: No wrestling or monster trucks were involved. Shit performance. 

If you think you should have a job, you are sorely mistaken. Your sole purpose is to be the fertile ground for me to plant my seeds, to fix my dinner, have it on the table when I get home from a hard day's work and to clean up after me. I'm not looking for a mother, because my mother is a Saint, and you will never be as good of a wife, housekeeper, cook or woman as her. 

A little about me: 

I hate tattoos. Convicts and trash desecrate their bodies. It's in the Bible; look it up. 

I hate piercings past the ears. Jesus has spoken at length about this, I will not. 

Womyn: You think you know your place. You don't. It's barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. Dishes don't do themselves. 

No fat chicks

No comments: