So, for this edition of my blog I will be covering the topic of baking stones.
The Pampered Chef lady sold one to me a few years ago. Well, actually it was my boring ass cousin that throws pampered chef parties, and guilts you into buying their overpriced shit.
Baking stones are actually kind of stupid. They don't make the food taste any better. So why use them?
The crust, man. The crust. That's why. If you're baking homemade pizza or bread or someshit, the pizza stone is essential. It's not about the flavor, its about the texture. For that end, baking stones kick ass.
So yea, if you like to bake shit, get yourself a damn baking stone. I have two, cuz I like to bake shit like a pro.
As you can see, I have a thermometer in my oven too. I don't trust the oven thermometer, and I like to have the temperature just perfect. Sometimes I dress up like the pillsbury doughboy, put on a stupid hat, and make a bunch of biscuit dough and put it in the oven. Shits poppin fresh. Then I go to craigslist and hire somebody to come and poke me in the belly while I'm cookin and I giggle, makes the shit more authentic.
No comments:
Post a Comment