3.01.2012

One Sentence Movie Review: Return of the Jedi


I hate how people think its intellectually acceptable to like this piece of shit with Ewoks and muppets all over the place Return of the Jedi takes you back to a desert shithole, puts a bunch of muppets in your face, and acts like busting gangster slugs is the same as fighting the evil empire, Then, it just rehashes the previous plot left over from Empire Strikes Back and coasts off the fumes Then we get to see Luke be a whiny cunt, the rebel fleet is not utterly annihilated by the trap laid for them because deus ex machina turns Vader good and redeemed him with self-sacrifice Garbage movie, garbage plot The afterbirth of Empire Strikes Back.

3 comments:

The Angry Vegetarian said...

I haven't re-watched this movie in years. I tried watching the entire saga all over again a few weeks ago but couldn't get past episode I. I know as a kid I loved the Ewoks so I'm curious to see how I'd enjoy the movie now.

Anonymous said...

WHAT! How dare you, sir!?!

Anonymous said...

I agree ^