10.09.2011
Midway Pub, East Atlanta @midwaypub
This is my favorite bar on the Flat Shoals strip. For some reason whenever I'm in East Atlanta I always end up here by the end of the night. They have lots of high sided very private booths, with candles, so it ends up being a very intimate setting.If you're claustrophobic they have other seating options including a large patio outside. The food is typical bar fare. Unfortunately most of the time by the time I make it there, it seems like the kitchen is closed; so I can't really say much about the food. Midway does have a kickass beer selection and all the different types of mixed drinks you think to order. Its one of those places that has a beer menu that is actually more than two pages.The staff is generally pretty friendly, but it does get busy at times. The music they play is generally pretty good, and I like that they do play music. Plus there are a lot of strategically placed TVs if you're the type to check the sports scores while chatting with your friends. I have a lot of good memories associated with this place and will continue to return!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
im gonna go creates some of my own, thx
Post a Comment