Beer, Food, Pics, Interwebz
...Yech. Not my favorite food ever.
That peanut is way too excited that all his friends are dead and boiled. Glad I'm following!
Yep throw them in a bottle of Coke and your good to go :)
They actually look pretty good! I had some "Texas Caviar" a few months ago, which was fried black eyed peas. I don't know why I shared that info. It's kind of related I guess.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
...Yech. Not my favorite food ever.
That peanut is way too excited that all his friends are dead and boiled. Glad I'm following!
Yep throw them in a bottle of Coke and your good to go :)
They actually look pretty good! I had some "Texas Caviar" a few months ago, which was fried black eyed peas. I don't know why I shared that info. It's kind of related I guess.
Post a Comment