1.06.2011

I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!


American Figure Skating Champion Johnny Weir has written a book, "Welcome to my World."

In his new book he makes the absolutely shocking revelation that he is gay!!

Keep in mind, this is the same exact Johnny Weir that once posed for photos wearing stilleto heels and a skirt. Previously he had deflected questions regarding his sexual orientation, stating, "he wanted people to see him "for who I am, not what I am."

Well, I'm looking...and I think a more shocking headline would have been, "Male Figure Skater Comes Out as Straight."

12 comments:

Rawr said...

:/

Major Mack said...

uh, this is a surprise?

Sam said...

Noooo he looks totally straight..not! following

Golden Era said...

Wow. Why did he just come out and say that before, everybody knew it!

Fire Pursuit said...

yes, it's not really a surprise he's gay.

FBracing02 said...

No foolin lol

JayPower said...

Man those trousers are sooo tight! must be cutting of circulation to somewhere.. ;D

Come At Me Bro said...

Nice pic!

p said...

I love skating!
Anyways, cool blog, I'll follow you.

Ante Babaja said...

thats one straight pose xD

Copyboy said...

Words escape me. BTW...made you new blog of the day.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

What a fucking shocker...I'm speechless.